They came in their thousands and conquered! The El Doublers and El Triplers will go down in the Mission Burrito history books as legends. Now it is time to revolutionise the Challenge…
What would be your ultimate Mission Burrito food challenge? Think tacos, nachos or a burrito with a twist. We want to hear your best challenge idea, email us email@example.com by Friday 4th August 2017.
The winning challenge (chosen by Mission Burrito HQ) will win a week’s worth of burritos*.
(*Terms and Conditions apply).
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Mission Burrito Challenge Promotion is open to UK residents only, excluding employees of Mission Burrito (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, simply re-tweet, comment on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org, your new challenge idea.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition will run from 9am on Thursday 27 July 2017 to midnight on Friday 4th August 2017. Any entries outside this period will not be counted.
- The competition winner will be chosen by a panel of Mission Burrito judges based on their entry being selected as the new Mission Burrito challenge to be launched in 2017.
- The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize subject to availability.
- The winner will receive a week’s worth of free burritos from their chosen Mission Burrito location. Burritos are restricted to a maximum of 3 per day and can only be claimed and consumed by the competition winner.
- The competition prize must be claimed during one week (7 consecutive days) before 31st December 2017.
- The competition winner will be contacted via Twitter, Facebook or email, once the competition has been judged by no later than 30th September 2017.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize and share their email address within 7 days otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.