Father’s Day Competition
SHOW YOUR DAD HOW AWESOME HE IS THIS FATHER’S DAY WITH THE ULTIMATE ‘DAD DAY’ GIFT – WIN A BURRITO FOR YOU AND HIM. JUST TELL US WHY HE DESERVES IT!
We’ve got five to give away! To enter head on over to the competition posts on the @BurritoHQ social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why your dad is deserving of a ridiculously good burrito.
The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 10th June 2018.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Day of the Dad (Father’s Day) Competition (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, excluding employees of Mission Burrito (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, simply comment on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram or email email@example.com, the reason your Dad deserves a ridiculously good burrito.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition will run from Monday 4th June 2018 to midnight on Sunday 10th June 2018. Any entries outside this period will not be counted.
- Five competition winners will be chosen by the Mission Burrito HQ Marketing Team.
- The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize subject to availability.
- The five winners will each receive two free burritos (one for them and one for their Dad).
- The competition prize must be claimed before 30th September 2018.
- The competition winner will be contacted via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email, once the competition winners have been selected by no later than 12th June 2018.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize and share their email address within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost. Vouchers will be posted to winners in time for Father’s Day (17th June 2018).
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.